Forum Forums Timeshare Reviews vidanta is a scam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MaxPowers
    Participant

Vidanta is a complete scam. on may 2017, i´ve signed a contract with it.I was promised cash but instead received Vida Dollars which is a scam by itself! They told us that they would get rid of our current timeshare and we won’t need to pay a maintenance fee anymore. We immediately contacted Vidanta and asked for cancellation due to lies and discrepancies on sales, but unfortunately Vidanta refuses to refund my money, even though I was a victim of their unethical and fraudulent sales process.

tonyg

And it is only the beginning. How did you pay ?

Lance C.

A few things to keep in mind:

1) Try contacting customer service (not the sales people) and tell them that you have posted your experience on a public forum. They might co-operate with you and rescind your contract provided you agree to reverse your posts.

2) If they do not agree to rescind your contract,then learn to live with your purchase. You obviously found something good in the product in order to plop down tens of thousands of dollars for it. That being said, do not goo seeking the “help” of questionable law firms and other third-party supposed “relief” companies that claim they can cancel your contract for you. They are going to charge you thousands of dollars and may not even accomplish what you wanted.

3) You will soon be getting calls from scam operations claiming they can sell or rent your timeshare for scads and scads of money but they will charge a large, upfront fee. They do not have any buyers or renters waiting in the wings. It’s all a scam.

4) The sales person during the presentation, might have referred you to a third-party rental company that claims it can rent out your unit each year but you have to pay an initiation fee ($700, or thereabouts). These third-party companies have had relatively little success in finding renters. Therefore, IGWS, stay away from them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top